Personalised advice, coaching and support for your business
We offer a wide range of group workshops suitable for most businesses. However, if you’d like advice dedicated to your own specific needs, ongoing support to help you work through a particular challenge or growth period, or if you’d like to discuss your business confidentially outside of a group workshop, we also provide one-to-one advice and training.
How it works
- We take time to get to know your business from the outset so that we can give you tailored, relevant and personal advice instead of generic information and factsheets.
- We’re happy to provide either one-off advice sessions on an ad-hoc basis, or work with you over a longer defined period with regular coaching, advice and support to help you achieve your goals. It’s up to you.
- Coaching can be either face-to-face if you’re in or around Tunbridge Wells or Wadhurst, or via phone, Skype or FaceTime.
- All advice is provided by experienced GrowthSteps advisors and not outsourced to an unqualified call centre.
- Coaching sessions are payable in advance at the time of booking. Ongoing coaching programmes are payable in advance by monthly direct debit. Terms and conditions apply.
Our most popular business coaching programme
- Initial 2 hour meeting with your GrowthSteps business advisor to help us get to know you and your business, and identify your goals, plans and issues
- Subsequent monthly 2 hour planning and implementation meeting plus up to 1 hour’s ad-hoc advice by phone or email when you need it
- Includes complementary attendance at our monthly networking events in Tunbridge Wells.
What it costs
- 2 hour consultation – £150
- Our most popular coaching programme described above – £225 per month
- Please ask us if you’d like a different level of support.
Would you like more information or would you like to book coaching?
If you have any questions, would like to talk through your requirements, or if you would like to book a coaching session or ongoing package, click here to contact us.